Fassmer’s FRR 7.0 is a fast rescue boat with a rigid hull and an elastic foam fender in a canvas cover.
This low-maintenance and extremely damage-tolerant fender solution is easy to repair, because replacement of individual foam blocks is uncomplicated. The solid foam fender has better damping and fendering characteristics than conventional skirting boards.
- Operate from naval vessels
- Serve as lifeboats and for various other operations
- GRP hull structure for heavy-endurance operations
- Inboard diesel motor/waterjet propulsion ensures a speed of up to 33 knots
- Fully IMO/SOLAS certified
- Meet special Navy requirements, e.g. ability to withstand heavy impact while in service, etc.
- Reduce downtimes to a minimum, easy to maintain