The leisure industry is a growing market for versatile and economic GRP products, e.g. for the construction of automobiles, trains and boats.
The use of fibre-reinforced plastics in the leisure industry offers a multitude of possibilities for designers, as well as a virtually endless variety of shapes, even where other materials reach their limits. GRP is especially corrosion-resistant, durable and robust. Despite its low net weight, GRP attains a high level of rigidity.
If you wish, Fassmer is your single-source option for
- Static component design, calculations, assessments, inspections and approvals
- Master models, negative moulds, tools and equipment for GRP fabrication
- GRP elements, components and segments
- Additional services like varnishing, airbrushing or furnishing
In addition to the new fabrication of components, Fassmer has specialised in the technological sector of GRP repairs, restoration and reconditioning. The portfolio includes the following items:
- Water slides, boats, fairground rides, figures, panelling and coating
- GRP mould construction and prototypes (mock-ups)
- GRP hoods, drains, tubs, coverings and other constructions